12 September 2014

Impromptu Magazine

One of my many designs! Although Mr.
Bubblelover may have to take a hike!
After many months of debate over titles and visions, my fellow writer Victoria Areva
los and I have created a baby (not in the normal sense) and it is Impromptu Magazine. It is similar to the magazine I created with Rosalie Morris and Faith Jabs three years ago called YourVerbatim in which we published two issues before realizing that university was sucking up all our free time. Now that I am a free bird again, I have more time to be creative and time to see projects through.

The Twitter account for Impromptu is already up and running, by yours truly. 47 followers in 4 days is not bad, I must add! Our website will be launched sometime mid October with deadlines and submission criteria announced shortly. https://twitter.com/ImpromptuMag

Our vision is a canvas for writers (emerging and published) to express their creativity and intellect in a safe and welcome environment. For absolutely free. So what is the difference between us and all the other thousands of micro publishers? I don't know yet but it's going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment