27 November 2014

Life Update

I'm so addicted to Game of Thrones that it should be a crime. It's inspired me to start writing my own knock off screenplay. Somebody shoot me if it turns out to be shit.

So I'm 25 now and slightly more frightened of the world.

London fundon is in my horizons in the new year. It's where every aspiring writer and artist goes, no?

Impromptu is nearly there. So close I can almost feel it's breath.

I saw Kristen Scott Thomas without losing my shit last weekend, and then proceeded to lose Matt in Covent Garden. Electra was electric? Poignant? Powerful? Poetic? Persuasive. Yes, yes and yes.

Archaeology has ended up on the backburner at the moment. Choir too. My life is consumed with writing, web designing and plotting my Sussex escape. And working overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment